OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
Whistler Executive Transportation has been providing safe and luxury chauffeured private transfers to the Sea-to-Sky region since 2010. In these uncertain times due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to make sure that our valued customers and drivers continue to travel safely and in comfort.
The safety of our guests, employees and community is our first priority. With this in mind, we are following the guidance of Canada’s health authorities and government, and are taking precautions to limit potential viral spread.
We have implemented new protocols to provide the highest standard of cleanliness in our vehicles and create a safe transportation environment for you and our team of professional drivers.
Here a summary of the preventive measures we have implemented:
- The vehicle interior as well as all exterior touch points are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with disinfectant (70% alcohol based) after each trip following a detailed cleaning protocol.
- Our vehicles are equipped with hand sanitizer and complimentary disposable face masks and latex gloves. We kindly ask you to sanitize your hands before entering, and wear a face mask inside the vehicle, if a physical distance of 2 m to the driver cannot be remained.
- Where possible, we try to upgrade to a larger vehicle at no extra cost to allow for more space for your private party. As usual, all transportation is by private charter, we do not offer shared rides.
- Passengers are encouraged to be seated behind the driver and keep the front seat unoccupied, if seating capacity allows, to minimize close contact between our drivers and customers.
- Our drivers will wear a face mask at any time if they are within 2 m distance of guests – inside and outside the vehicle, and sanitize their hands before and after handling customer’s luggage.
- We have cleaning wipes available in each vehicle, and offer to sanitize luggage carts handles.
- Vehicle air conditioning, if used, must be set to outside air, never recirculate. If desired a window can be cracked open to allow fresh air circulation. Please discuss your preference with your driver.
- All employees have been instructed to self-monitor, and immediately self-isolate and seek medical attention if they show any symptoms of COVID-19. Potentially exposed or infected employees are not allowed to come to work and provide services.
- All customers are asked to inform Whistler Executive Transportation if they develop Covid-19 symptoms or are tested and confirmed positive within 2 weeks following the transfer or tour.
We thank you for your cooperation. As a small, locally owned and operated business, we value your support and look forward to seeing you this winter!
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. We always try our best to accommodate your requests and provide you with the best service to ensure your safety, comfort and satisfaction!